5.30.2012

Memorial Day Weekend : Part Two :

After the cold rainy weekend we went to my uncles house in Lehi to enjoy the beautiful weather, great food and good company.  It was a great day.  

Michael doing boy stuff with my cousins.



Eli had a lot of fun with the kids.  To say that they LOVE him would be an understatement.  
They ADORE him.  Especially Jaxon.  I think its the cutest thing in the world.

Eating ice cream on daddy's lap.



Ridding the 4-wheeler.  He wasn't that impressed.



Mom and dad's turn.  Pretty sure this is on the long list of things NOT to do while you are pregnant.  But Michael went really slow.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Michael and Eli with the ice cream. Awesome shot!

Oh, and I tiok the girls to the splash pad yesterday and they LOVED it! I think we could go everyday and be happy!

DCAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-knight-fight-design-49292-original-made-in-usa