3.08.2012

Aquarium

Last week Michael got off work a little early (after working a 14 hour day the day before) and we drove up to the Living Planet Aquarium.  We had so much fun!  There was hardly anyone there so we just let Eli wander around and look at all the animals.  He LOVED it!  

My favorite part of the whole day...

After having so much fun looking at all the smaller fish we turned the corner and started toward the penguin exhibit.  Oh man, Eli's eyes about popped out of his head and he took off.  He climbed up on the little stool and just then a penguin swam right at him.  It made him a little nervous until he realized they couldn't touch him.  He stayed and watched for a good 10 minutes!  






Next post...our ultrasound results!
Any guesses?

2 comments:

libby said...

boy?? I want you to have two boys, but my gut says girl. because my gut is obviously really involved in this situation...

Whitney said...

Those pictures are so great. I need you to teach me! Glad you guy had so much fun.