1.20.2012

These first few weeks of January have been a doozy.  Elijah and I have been sick, then he got sick again.  Just as he was feeling better he got a SUPER high fever after getting his 15 month shots.  Michael has been out of town all week but thank goodness he is coming home in an hour.  We sure missed him.  In an effort to remember the good things about the last few week here are some of them in pictures.


Elijah helping us in the kitchen.  He got the apron out and kept trying to put in around his neck.  



One day I turned around to see him up on the table eating all our Cuties.  (He wouldn't have eaten so many but I decided to stop and enjoy the moment by taking pictures.) 

At first he was going at them peel and all.


Then he decided the peel didn't taste that great.



One morning we had Cream of Wheat for breakfast and he refused to let me feed him.  So I just gave him the spoon and let him at it.  This was the end result.  I think he had fun.  


4 comments:

Whitney said...

Sorry about all the sickness, but good for you for enjoying those funny moments. I love that picture of him biting into the orange peel.

Rachel said...

Sorry you've been so sick! Jilly is starting to want to feed herself and it takes a great deal of patience and self-control to let her make that big of a mess!

Lorie S. said...

Wish I knew you were going single this week. Next time let me help you guys! Also, Andrew also LOVES cuties, he could down 3 of them in 5 minutes if we let him. :) Once Andrew got ahold of one and bit into it peel and all and looked at me so confused at why it tasted so bad.

Anonymous said...

It's always a bummer to have daddy out of town.

Never a dull moment with the little ones, eh?