1.11.2012

Christmas & New Years

Christmas was so wonderful this year.  We started the morning off by going to the ward building down the street from my Mom's house.  They had their Christmas program and it was amazing.  It was such a fantastic way to start Christmas morning.  We came home to our traditional Christmas breakfast. 

Then "the opening" began.  The best part was watching Eli open his presents.  He quickly got the idea that there were neat things inside those beautifully wrapped gifts.  He growled as he opened each present and LOVED all the toys he got.  Our house it a little louder now thanks to all of those noisy toys.  But we love it!

Michael had the week after Christmas off from work.  Instead of relaxing we hammered out a huge project.  It's built and painted now I just need to organize it.  Pictures when I'm done with that.  

For New Years we put Eli down and hung out with our neighbors the Lunds.  We played reverse charades, ate ice cream, saw a few fireworks from the window then went to sleep!

As you can tell, I had such a great time I didn't take any pictures.  I took a break from that and just soaked in the moments.  However, now I'm mad that I didn't take any.  Oh well.  I have a goal to help me with that for this year!  

Hope your Christmas and New Years was as great as ours!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to hang out with you guys for New Years. We'll try to be more exciting next time. :)

Whitney said...

Sounds fun! Glad E loved his presents. Can't wait to hear about the huge project!