12.14.2011

Family Photo Shoot

While we were in Arizona for Thanksgiving we were able to have our good friend and talented photographer Libby Jones take our family pictures.  She did an amazing job!  My first thought while I was looking through the photos was, "How am I going to choose the ones I want to frame?"  Over a week later I still can't decide.  I love every photo.

Here is a sampling.  
{I don't know if sampling is the best word because lets be honest...there's a lot!}











These next two could be my favorites.  I don't have many pictures of me and E.  





And just because I love his serious face so much



Libby did a great job with Eli.  He was teething and hadn't been sleeping well so he wasn't in the greatest mood.  I love how she captured how he truly is.  She didn't worry too much about getting a perfect smile.  I love that because now I can remember forever just how he is at this stage, so smiley {picture 1}, goofy {picture 2} and sometimes so serious {last picture}

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Amazing pictures, what a cute family you have!!

Elise said...

Oh my goodness, they are beautiful! I fell in love with the one where it's all 3 of you and Eli is cuddling your husband. So cute!

Lorie S. said...

Great pictures! I've had a hard time picking from our family photos too, I say, just print them all and get creative with a collage :)

Whitney said...

These are amazing!! Such a beautiful family and captured so well. PS I love your hair too.

kristen said...

love love love! great job libs!